Monday, November 7, 2011

November's 30 Day Challenge: Thankfuls

It's time for another 30 Day Challenge. Click here --> (My 2-year-old Working out with Jillian) for my first post on 30 day challenges to get the details.

Here are a couple past 30 Day challenges that I've blogged about:


Since this month is Thanksgiving I wanted to focus on one thing each day that I'm grateful for and write it down. I've already been doing it in my head, but haven't gotten around to writing them down yet. 

Here is my list of thankfuls for Nov. 1 - Nov. 7

Nov. 1 - I'm thankful for family walks in nice weather. 
(Taking B trick-or-treating door to door for his first time is one of my favorite family walks thus far. He was so cute and happy. That's why this one was on my mind Nov.1)

Nov. 2 - I'm thankful for a sweet, supportive, hard-working husband who tells me he loves me everyday.
And he happily comes to all my races to cheer me on. :) 

Nov. 3 - I'm thankful to be a stay-at-home mom.
B is my little buddy.

Nov. 4 - I'm thankful for the beautiful outdoors. (We went camping here Friday night.)

Nov. 5 - I'm thankful for a flushing toilet just feet away from my bed. (Nothing like camping to accentuate the simple things in life we are grateful for!)

Nov. 6 - I'm thankful for game/movie nights with my hubby. Sometimes the simple things we do together like watching 24, reading, or playing Scrabble are more fun than a date night out.  

Nov. 7 - I'm thankful for Christmas music because it always puts me in a good mood. I wanted to wait until Thanksgiving to listen to Christmas music, but I found myself on Pandora this morning unable to stop myself from typing in Michael Buble Holiday. I think I'll at least try to keep the Christmas music to a minimum of twice a week until Thanksgiving.  



When do you start listening to Christmas music? 

1 comment:

  1. I listen to Christmas music sporadically all year long because it makes me happy, but I started listening a couple weeks ago all the time. I can't help it! Christmas is the best time of year and I get anxious!

    ReplyDelete