I haven't been very motivated to upload videos since I just do this blog so we can publish it at the end of the year for our family journal. Too bad videos can't be saved in our book. Maybe someday though. Wouldn't that be awesome if someday you could turn a page in a book and watch a little video? I love it when other people put videos on their blog, and Scott said it's not a waste of time because then we can have all our video files saved on our computer and organize them. So I decided to upload a couple cute videos of Scott playing with Boston.
(sorry I compressed the videos too much and don't want to re-render them)
Playing the Blanket Game with Boston
Boston Catching a Football
Scott wore him out! He said he went to do something else for a few minutes and hadn't heard Boston make a noise for awhile, so he came over to get a closer look and saw that Boston had just rolled over and fell asleep. Pretty funny huh? He never just rolls over and falls asleep for me! I guess I'm not as exciting as his dad, so he doesn't get as worn out with me.
Great videos and pix of Boston. What fun memories these will bring as he continues to grow. Loved him nibbling on his toes. Too funny! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!
ReplyDelete