Now I have yet another thing to add to the list of reasons I love Halloween.
We went to the store tonight to pick out some pumpkins and ended up coming home with some Dreyer's limited edition pumpkin ice-cream as well.
It just made my night.
Now I get to practice some willpower so I don't eat the whole carton tonight because unlike this night, that's not my goal tonight. :)
P.S. Another gluten-free day! I can do it! Baby steps. It helps a lot that I have gluten free pumpkin bars, Bob's Red Mill corn muffins, and Udi's bread laying around.
What's your favorite Halloween treat?
I'm obsessed with anything pumpkin lately. I've been experimenting with all sorts of different recipes that include pumpkin as an ingredient.
I've been looking all over for that stuff! My Giant Eagle usually has it by now! Add some pecans and whipped cream for an uber tasty treat.
ReplyDeleteoh yum, I need to look for that the next time I am at the store. I am obsessed with candy corn. (I know, disgusting!) I can't even have it in the house because I will eat the whole bag! :(
ReplyDelete