Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Training Log Tuesday: 9/12-9/18

Good news: Our internet is back in business! That means I'll be blogging more than once or twice a week again! I have mixed feelings about having the internet again. I was kind of starting to enjoy not having the internet because I was a lot more motivated to get other things done. I am grateful to have the convenience again, and hopefully I'll be able to keep a good balance between internet time and "other stuff" time. 

Since it's Tuesday I'll do my usual Training Log Tuesday post. Training Log Tuesday is a summary of my workouts for the week so I can look back on them someday and see when and what I did for my workouts in different stages of life. And like usual, here's the color code: 


Running=Red
Swimming=Blue
Biking=Purple
At Home Workout DVD's=Orange
Elliptical=Green
Walking=Pink
Free Weights=Grey

Monday: Pilates on the Ball (30 min.)/4:30PM. 16 mile stationary bike ride (60 min.)/7PM.

Tuesday: Pilates (50 min.)/8AM. Tempo run: 4miles outside(30min.) Then it got dark, so I finished at our apartment gym on the treadmill. 4 more miles(first 3 at 8:00 pace, last at 6:20-7:30 pace)/7:30PM.

Wednesday: 30 Day Shred Level 2(20 min.)/4PM. Casual outdoor bike ride with Boston(about 30-40 min.)/7:30PM

Thursday: Yoga(30 min.)/8AM. Track Intervals 6 miles total:1000-3:58, 2000-8:15, 1000-3:53, 1000-3:55(the times converted to mile pace are between 5:40-ish and 6:10-ish)/6PM.

Friday: Jogging stroller run/walk(60 + minutes. Didn't really keep track). Probably 3-4 miles of running.10AM.

Saturday: 12 mile run(1:39, 8:15 mile avg.)/6:30AM

Sunday: Morning family walk

Total Running Miles: 30

Anyone else watch Biggest Loser tonight? What do you think of the new trainer? 
I didn't think I was a huge Jillian fan, but I prefer her 50 times over the new girl. Every time she talked it kind of annoyed me a little, but maybe it's because I already had a bad attitude about her before I even saw the show. Why did they have to ruin my favorite show? I can't decide if it's worth watching this season or not. I think I'll give it a couple more episodes. 

1 comment:

  1. I watched it! I actually liked her! Not as much as Jillian, but I thought she handled the "old" people well. I thought the new guy was good, too!

    ReplyDelete