I was at the library last Saturday and I think I heard the choir sing when I looked up and saw their awesome collection of workout dvds. This section must be new or something because last time I tried to get a workout dvd from the library, all I could find were two lame videos from the 70's. I had no idea they had some good stuff like Jillain Michaels dvds! I tried all three of these dvds and loved them all. Now I'm waiting for a chance to try the two new dvds I checked out yesterday (Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Days, and Core Fusion Pilates Plus).
New workout dvds, or any new exercise routine always works wonders for my exercise motivation. It's like getting a new book and wanting to know how it ends. The curiosity alone of what the new workout is like, or if I can even do it, is motivation enough for me to get excited about working out that day.
Boston was excited too, except his attention span only lasted about 3 minutes. Guess he doesn't care how the movie ends.
![]() |
| Isn't he so cute trying to exercise on his very own toddler-sized pilates ball? |
Now I can try new workouts on a weekly basis without spending a penny. (For now at least.) I don't think it will be too long before the library runs out of options, but at least I'll be occupied for the next little while, and Christmas will be here soon too. :)
What's your favorite workout dvd right now?
What's something that re-motivates you to exercise?




I really love new workout dvds too! When a new Jillian Michaels workout is released, I would rent it from the library to try it for a week before buying it. The only problem with library rental for me is that is was just for one week and there was a waiting list so I couldn't renew. Oh well. :)
ReplyDeleteI have Jillian's Yoga Meltdown, Banish Fat, No More Trouble Zones, and 30 Day Shred and I love them all. I also like 10 Minute Solutions Pilates (which I own) and Yoga (which I stream on Netflix.)