You watch Running The Sahara on Netflix during naptime as entertainment/motivation to fold 3 loads of laundry.
Normally Biggest Loser is my laundry folding motivation, but I'm going to miss it tonight because I get to go to a rodeo/Miranda Lambert concert for a fun girls night out, so I found a different source of laundry folding entertainment.
Not sure if my husband will be happy or disappointed that I already watched this so I won't make him watch another running movie with me. I may or may not have made him watch Running America with me on Valentine's Day. I know, I'm so romantic, but we had our real Valentine celebration the day after. The restaurants were much less crowded then, and the chick flicks (Breaking Dawn) were available in Redbox. I think we might make February 15th our new Valentine's Day.
Anyway, laundry's folded, movie was good (They ran over 170 marathons in 111 days! CRAZY!)
Now you fill in the blank: You know you're a running nerd when ................

You know you're a running nerd when... You get super excited to get sport beans for Valentines Day or in your Christmas stocking!
ReplyDelete...when your definition of a fun evening is charting out races and training plans. :) We do the same thing with a later Valentine celebration, I think we're going to stick to it too. I wanna see that movie!
ReplyDeleteYou know you're a running nerd when ... during a run you stop your HRM from recording a potty break at a gas station/bathroom(because you aren't running) but you still check it anyways.
ReplyDelete