We had a blast watching the crazy fast elite runners in Houston this past weekend for the Olympic Marathon Trials!! My awesome husband took some amazing pictures of the runners while we were there. I'm still in awe every time I look at them. I can't believe we were really that close to all those famous runners that I've seen hundreds of times in my running magazines. It's hard to believe these pictures were taken from our very own camera!
The best part of watching the race was that they ran a loop course so we got to see both the men and the women run by at least 8 times each. It was AMAZING.
Here's a little sneak peak of some of my favorite pictures from the race. I promise there's A LOT more, but it's been a busy weekend, and now I'm off to watch 24 with my hubby.
Ryan Hall. 2nd Place. Time: 2:09:30
Josh Cox. 14th Place. Time: 2:13:50. Remember when I met him? Here's some great running advice from him too.
The top four women: Shalane Flanagan (2:25:38), Desiree Davila (2:25:55), Kara Goucher (2:26:06), and Amy Hastings (2:27:17).
I'll be back soon with more pictures and updates from the weekend!!




These pictures are amazing! Sounds like a wonderful experience! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are AMAZING!! My little camara didn't do so hot, I might have to hire your husband next time I need good photos! Love the one of the girls!
ReplyDeleteWow those really are great pictures! looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteWow those really are great pictures! looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing!!
ReplyDeleteReally awesome photos! I love them!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! AWESOME PICTURES! Russ and I watched it on TV and I thought THAT was pretty coool... you totally topped that! :)
ReplyDelete