Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Training Log Tuesday: 12/12-12/18


Training Log Tuesday is a summary of my workouts for the week so I can look back on them someday and see when and what I did for my workouts in different stages of life. 
And like usual, here's the color code: 
Running=Red
Swimming=Blue
Biking=Purple
At Home Workout DVD's=Orange
Elliptical=Green
Walking=Pink
Free Weights=Grey

Monday: Pilates (50 min.)/2:50PM. 3-ish mile run (25 min.)/5:50PM

Tuesday: 30 Day Shred Level 2 (20 min.)/9AM.

Wednesday: 4 mile treadmill workout. 6X400 at 9.5-10 speed + 1.5 mi. wrm-up, 1 mi. cool-down

Thursday: Rest

Friday: 2 mile treadmill run/12PM

Saturday: 10 mile race (68 min.) + 6 more miles/7:30AM.

Sunday: Rest 

Total Running Miles: 25

Here's what my taper week looked liked in preparation for my first 10 mile race. Race recap is coming. It's been a busy week full of lots of fun Christmas activities, and now we're getting ready to head to Sea World to watch their Christmas shows. I'll be back tomorrow with my new favorite soup recipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment