Hey everyone! Are you having a tough time deciding what you can fill your stockings with? I'm having a GIVEAWAY that will make a great stocking stuffer for anyone on your list who loves running, hiking, walking, or anything involving their feet.. I am giving away three pairs of OrthoLite Fusion insoles!
*Disclaimer: OrthoLite provided me with a pair of insoles to try, but the review is my own, and I was not compensated for my opinion on them.
Here's what they look like - OrthoLite Fusion Insoles.
It's been cold here lately, so I bundled B up, gave him Scott's iPod with the movie UP playing, and bribed him with some snacks to go running with me so I could put the insoles to the test.
First, I ran 3 miles with my usual shoes.
Then I came back and switched my used insoles for the OrthoLite insoles and ran 3 more miles.
I instantly felt a difference in comfort with the OrthoLite insoles.
I wasn't sure how much of a difference I would feel, but there was definitely a noticeable difference. I hadn't realized how bad my old insoles were. The Ortholite insoles almost made my shoes feel new again. I've never replaced the insoles in my shoes before. I usually just wear my shoes until the insoles are worn out, and then get new shoes. But after running with these new insoles I realized that replacing my insoles would be a cheaper, easier way to extend the life of my running shoes. I could also tell that the insoles absorbed a lot of the pounding, and that will make a HUGE difference on my long runs.
Here's a little more information about OrthoLite Fusion insoles:
For years they were found exclusively in many of the top athletic shoes, but are now available for purchase to go in any pair of shoes.
OrthoLite Fusion insoles are available at ortholite.com for $19.99:
Designed to fit all athletic and outdoor shoes or boots.
Made with open-cell foam, allowing air to circulate around the foot, keeping it cooler and drier inside the shoe.
Wicks moisture away from your foot leaving your foot cooler and drier.
Unique spring-back technology ensures that your insole won’t flatten out and it will retain over 95% of its thickness over time.
Our patented anti-microbial formulation (approved by the EPA and FDA) fights fungus, bacteria and shoe odor.
Lightweight and fully washable.
This test was a nice reminder of what a difference good shoes and GOOD INSOLES really do make.
OrthoLite has offered to giveaway a pair of OrthoLite Fusion insoles to 3 lucky readers!
To Enter the Giveaway: leave a comment below sharing a good stocking stuffer idea.
For an Extra Entry: Follow @runlearnrepeat on Twitter AND tweet the following:
"GIVEAWAY: OrthoLite Fusion Insoles from @runlearnrepeat - http://www.runlearnrepeat.com/2011/12/perfect-stocking-stuffer-giveaway.html"
Hey everyone, I realized I never said when the contest would end. You have until this Sunday Dec. 11 to enter, and I'll announce the winners Monday Dec. 12.
Also, I'm adding a new way to earn an extra entry. Share the link to this giveaway on facebook and leave me another comment telling me you did!







A pair of wrights socks would be a good stocking stuffer for a runner also!
ReplyDeleteI know this isn't too exciting but we put clementines, chocolates and little random toys in our kids stockings.
ReplyDeleteBubble bath for kiddos. :) For the runner, Gatorade Jelly Bellys.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see Gu, running socks, chocolate, and an Amazon Kindle gift card in my stocking this year. Hint Hint Husband ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the above suggestions!! So, ditto to all them. I'll add: character bandaids (for the kids), and a Lego car (for the husband). :)
ReplyDeleteI know my husband looks forward to the costco sized bag of Lindor truffles every year!! I also add in some gels for his long bike rides as well!
ReplyDeleteGood stocking stuffers: candy, small ornaments, giftcards, etc. For runners specifically: energy gels or chews (depending on what you use).
ReplyDeletegiftcards and scratch offs are my favorite stocking stuffers. both to give and receive!
ReplyDeleteI love a gift card to my favorite place :)
ReplyDeleteGrowing up we always got lifesaver candy books in our stockings, so they are a must for my stocking stuffers. Also, cash, you can never go wrong with cash!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat product! My mom always used to put clementines in our stockings, and I still do that today.
ReplyDelete:)
I always loved getting sticky notes/stationary types of things in my stocking. Lotions, candy, fruit, and lip gloss were good too.
ReplyDeleteLove Christmas time!
Hmmm... DVD's or CD's are always fun to find in a stocking! But really, everything about a stocking is fun. Thanks for the giveaway my friend! :)
ReplyDeleteYEAH these sound awesome!! I love iTunes gift cards for new workout tunes! xoxo!
ReplyDeleteOooh, I can think of lots of good stocking stuffers - mint m&m's, Old Navy socks (the BEST), jewelry, craft supplies, Ikea gift cards, an Ipad (it might fit?!)...maybe I should forward this comment on to my husband! :) Thanks lady!!
ReplyDeletefun stuffer! cash is my all time favorite :)
ReplyDeleteAn assorted box of lip gloss...What girl doesn't love her lips to be glossy!
ReplyDeleteJustin's mom likes expensive things in your stockings. I think an ipod would be a cool stocking stuffer :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I TWEETED. Just for you ;)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite stocking stuffers are chocolates and travel size body washes and lotions!
ReplyDeleteI like Nailpolish for girly stocking stuffers or a special tie tack for dad.
ReplyDeleteMy roommate and I have dogs, so we bought stockings and stuffed them with treats and toys. Our boyfriends think we are a little crazy, we like to think we are crazy-adorable :)
ReplyDelete--Frannie--
Come on-hot wheels are the coolest stocking stuffer. I still get them from my daddy and now my kids do too
ReplyDeletegift cards for clothes and a gift certificate to favorite restaurants are always nice
ReplyDeleteWe always got gum and toothbrushes! (Along with lots of chocolate, an orange, and mixed nuts)
ReplyDelete