Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!


We hope you all have a fun Christmas weekend! 

I started Christmas Eve off with a chilly/rainy/refreshing 14 mile run at one of my favorite running spots. Now we're looking forward to dinner at the Riverwalk tonight, and watching B finally get to open all his presents tomorrow! (I guess I better finish wrapping those today.)

I'm also looking forward to making some yummy food this weekend! 

Here's a few things I'm planning to make:


This sweet potato casserole, except with real (and more) sweet potatoes this time.

This ham glaze, but modified a little bit. 

These herb roasted veggies

And this soup, which I actually finished making at 10PM last night. Now we can have it for lunch on Christmas! 


What food are you most looking forward to eating this weekend? 
I'm actually really excited to have some ham, which is weird because I'm not usually a huge meat fan. I also bought a real pineapple that I'm pretty excited to eat tomorrow night after dinner. 

1 comment:

  1. This all sounds delicious! Hope you had a nice Christmas weekend, I'm impressed with your 14 miler!

    ReplyDelete