*Training Log Tuesday is a summary of my workouts for the week so I can look back on them someday and see when and what I did for my workouts in different stages of life.
And like usual, here's the color code:
Running=Red
Swimming=Blue
Biking=Purple
At Home Workout DVD's=Orange
Elliptical=Green
Walking=Pink
Free Weights=Grey
Monday: 30 Day Shred Level 2 (20 min.)/7:45AM. 4 mile run outside (32 min.)/7PM.
Tuesday: Pilates (60 min.)/7:15AM. 15.4 mile easy stationary bike ride (62 min.)/7PM.
Wednesday: 6 mile track workout: 5x1000 @ 4:09, 4:00, 3:57, 3:55, 3:58 + warm-up and cool down./6:30PM.
Thursday: Pilates (20 min.)/8AM.
Friday: 4 mile jogging stroller run (36 min.)/8:40AM.
Saturday: 8 mile run outside (65-ish minutes, just over 8:00 min. pace)/7AM. Few minutes of abs around 4PM.
Sunday: Family walk.
My favorite workout of the week was probably Tuesday night's bike ride because I got to watch Biggest Loser while I did it. I would pedal at a fairly comfortable pace during the show, then I would pedal at a harder pace (100 RPM or faster) during the commercials.
This week's taper is going well so far. It's only Tuesday and I've been tempted both days to throw my taper plan out the window, but I've stuck with it. Yesterday I wanted to run, and this morning I wanted to do 30 Day Shred, but I didn't. I'm looking forward to some running at the track tonight in two hours though!
What was your favorite workout last week?
No comments:
Post a Comment