Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Training Log Tuesday: 9/5-9/11


Still no internet. Blogging is not very fun when I can't do it in the comfort of my own home while B is napping. I have to walk across the parking lot to the office, in the dark, after B goes to bed, and leave Scott all alone at home. Even though not having the interent can be a little inconvenient, it's actually a blessing in disguise. It always makes me realize how much time I waste on the internet, and how most of the time I spend on the computer is not necessary. I know this because somehow I still survive just fine whenever I don't have internet access at my fingertips all day. I also must say that I'm really enjoying reading The Help during nap times now! It's really good, and I can't wait to see the movie when I'm done. 

Here's last week's workout summary, starting with the color code again. 

Running=Red
Swimming=Blue
Biking=Purple
At Home Workout DVD's=Orange
Elliptical=Green
Walking=Pink
Free Weights=Grey

Monday (Labor Day): We went to one of my favorite places on earth for some bike riding and swimming. I'll even throw in a couple pictures from the day. 

I'm kind of laughing because Boston totally fell asleep on the towels when we were on our way to go swimming.

We skipped his nap so we could spend all day in Austin. He looked so cute all zonked out. 

He woke up just in time to get in the freezing cold water. Then he was really awake!




Tuesday: 6 mile jogging stroller run (55 min.)/8:45AM. Gym Ball(20 min.)/4PM.

Wednesday: 30 Day Shred Level 3(20 min.)/8AM. Bike ride outside with Boston(45 min.?)/9:30AM. 14.25 miles on Stationary Bike level 5-7(60 min.)/6:30PM

Thursday: Track Intervals all around 6:30 pace. We did a ladder (400,600,800,1200,1600,1200,800,600,400). About 5-6 miles total/6PM.

Friday: Boot Camp DVD(30 min.)/8:30AM. Jillian's abs(15 min.)/9AM.

Saturday: 15 mile run. (8:13 avg. pace)/6AM

Sunday: Rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment