Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Where I've Been

I've done pretty well with blogging consistently since starting this blog, but it's definitely not my first priority when something more fun comes up. I barely even had time to touch a computer this past week because I was having so much fun with my little sister and her boyfriend who came to visit us from Utah.


Our days have been filled with swimming, Sea World, shopping, eating out, touring downtown San Antonio, watching 24, and we even managed to get a little exercise in too. It was fun having a workout buddy, especially one that knows what she's doing when it comes to free weights, because I sure don't. My sister runs track at Weber State, and one of the days she showed me a mini portion of one of her arm and ab workouts. I'm glad we didn't have time for the full portion because I was sore after 20 minutes, and I guess they lift weights for 2 hours! Ouch.

I'm sad they're leaving today because it's been non-stop fun all week. It's going to feel pretty quiet around here the next few days. I'm sure Little B's nap times will soon be filled with blogging again, so I'll be back soon with more updates on our week, workouts, and yummy recipes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment