Training Log Tuesday is a new thing I started last week. Here is my first one and a little more information if you missed it.
I decided I needed to come up with a color code for the different types of exercises listed in my training log.
Running=Red
Swimming=Blue
Biking=Purple
At Home Workout DVD's=Orange
Elliptical=Green
Walking=Pink
Those are the main forms of exercise I'm doing right now, but I'll add more if I need to.
Monday: 4 miles jogging stroller/10AM. 2 miles walking with stroller/10AM. Pilates (20 min.)/4PM. Swim Lesson (30 min.)/6PM
Tuesday: Yoga (30 min.)/7:30AM. Swim Lesson (30 min.)/9AM.
Wednesday: Bike Ride Outside with Boston (60 min.)/8:45AM. Jillian's 6 Week 6 Pack Level 2 (35 min.)/12:30PM.
Thursday: Track Intervals (4x800@3:08-3:15+2.25 mile warm-up/cool down) (45 min.) 6AM. Swim Lesson (30 min.)/6PM. Tried to do 30 Day Shred, turned it off. Tried to do pilates, turned it off. Tried to do yoga, turned it off. I gave it my best shot, but I was just not in the mood, so I skipped my exercise dvd this day.
Friday: 40 minute jogging stroller run/8AM. (My nike ipod died, so I don't know the milage on this one.) 60 min. walk with jogging stroller.
Saturday: 12 mile run (About 1:50)/6:30AM. Family swim time/10AM.
Sunday: Rest.
Total Running Miles: 25
This week was a pretty good workout week even though I didn't make my goal of 40-60 minutes of cardio plus one exercise dvd on a couple of the days. (I don't count swimming towards my cardio because I'm not good enough yet to be able to get a real workout out of it. I stop and go a lot, and I'm mainly practicing getting the form right.)
Weekly workout highlights: (1.) Little B sitting in his bike seat for an entire hour on Wednesday! Well, we did stop at the park around 50 minutes, but I was still incredibly impressed by how good he was. (2.) Thursday's track intervals felt great, and the morning was so peaceful and pretty. My friend and I found a new track close by to do intervals on, and we really like our new little spot. (3.) I finally dared to try level 2 on Jillian's 6 Week to 6 Pack dvd on Wednesday. Every time I turn it on, I wonder if I should choose level 2, but I always chicken out. Now that I've done it once, I need to get brave enough to do it again! Maybe that'll be one of my workout goals this week.
Workout Goals for 8/8-8/14: Well I guess my first one will be to do level 2 on Jillian's 6 week 6 pack at least once. My next one will be to get in at least 3 good runs, and my last one will be to do an at home exercise dvd everyday, except Sunday. Sunday is always my guilt-free rest day. My little sister and her boyfriend are coming to visit this week, so I'm not going to be too worried about fitting in my exercise, although they both love to exercise, so I'm sure we'll get it done.
What was a workout highlight of your week?
Love your color coding! I see you did Boston! I did my first Boston this year...
ReplyDelete