Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yesterday in Numbers

Number of rice cakes eaten: 8

with yogurt and frozen raspberries. 
with turkey and jalepeno cheese. (A new rice cake favorite)
2 with peanut butter, honey, and chocolate chips. YUM. Try it.
(I know I'm a little obsessed with rice cakes, a food most people consider gross diet food, but something about them is just so good to me!)


Workout:
Number of yoga minutes: 35
It was my first time doing level one and level two of Bob Harper's Weight Loss Yoga. I'm still not in love with yoga, but I'm working my way up there. 
Number of track intervals: 6x600 @ 2:18-2:20 minutes each
Pace: (6:10-6:15 mile pace)
Number of miles ran total: 5ish
Temperature: Too hot.

Number of pages read in this book: 100

I'm really liking the book so far. Glad I bought it. I'll share some of the stuff I've highlighted in another post. 

Number of 24 episodes watched: 2
Number I wanted to watch: 14
Too bad we have to sleep though. 

What toppings would you put on a rice cake? 
I know they taste like styrofoam plain, but they are so good with stuff on them! I need some new ideas. 

Tell me something in numbers about your day!

1 comment:

  1. I love rice cakes, and prefer them to bread! I make open faced sandwiches on then, and I love peanut butter and honey. Delish. Crumble them up and add them to yogurt, even mini pizzas!
    Excited to hear about what you think of the book when you're done. I'm still on the fence about following the training plans.

    ReplyDelete