Training Log Tuesday is a summary of my workouts for the week so I can look back on them someday and see when and what I did for my workouts in different stages of life.
And like usual, here's the color code:
Running=Red
Swimming=Blue
Biking=Purple
At Home Workout DVD's=Orange
Elliptical=Green
Walking=Pink
Free Weights=Grey
Monday: P90X abs (15 min.)/2PM. 11 mile run outside (1:34 min/8:36 pace)/2:40PM.
Tuesday: 30 Day Shred Levels 1 and 2 (40 min.)/8:30AM.
Wednesday: 4 mile jogging stroller run (37 min/9:15 pace)/8:30AM.
Thursday: 6.5 mile track workout: 1.5 mile warm-up, 5x1000 @ pace 6:28, 6:29, 6:15, 6:11, 6:17, 1.5 mile cool-down.)/10:30AM.
Friday: 30 Day Shred Level 3 (20 min.)/ 8AM. 6 Week 6 Pack Level 1 (30 min.)/8:30AM. 3 mile stroller walk/10AM.
Saturday: 12 mile run outside (1:37 min/8:08 pace)/6:45AM.
Sunday: Rest
Total Running Miles: 33.5
I've been spoiled lately by my husband's 4 day work weeks for the holidays. It's been fun being able to get some extra running in without the heavy jogging stroller! I'm still enjoying running 4 days a week and doing strength training workout dvds 2 days a week. I would like to add some more ab work in though on my running days. I just signed up for a 25K (15.5 miles) race at the end of this month, so I think I'll stick with that schedule until the race.
Then I think I'll start training for my first sprint triathlon! (I'm still really nervous about the thought that I might actually do a triathlon this year. I've always wanted to try one someday, but it's so weird that my someday might be just a few months from now. It all depends on how the swimming thing goes, but hopefully my first tri will be in April.)
I picked these two books up at the library today because I'm almost done with my first book, Kara Goucher's Running For Women. So far my New Years resolution to read one book a month is going great. I'm really surprised that it only took me a week to read my first book. Maybe I'll be reading a lot more than one book a month! I found that the perfect time for me to read is while I'm watching B play at the playground. When it's cold we like to go to the indoor playgrounds at Chick-Fil-A and MsDonalds. I'm not sure if it's technically legal to use their playground without buying their food, but we do it all the time. He loves playing there for hours, and I'm so glad I have something to do now while he plays.
Now I get to find some motivation to fold this massive pile of fun, and hopefully find some motivation to do that ab work I mentioned wanting to do. The laundry motivation is already found. Two hours of Biggest Loser tonight will do the trick, followed by one hour of Parenthood. I actually purposefully saved up all three loads of laundry to fold during Biggest Loser tonight so I wouldn't have any guilt for watching 3+ hours of TV in a row. Tuesday night TV is the best.
What's your favorite TV show right now?
Do you feel like you have to multitask to watch TV?
Only sometimes. I never multitask during 24 though (Scott and I are watching all of the old seasons in order together). Those are way too intense and you have to watch them in the dark.
What's your next race?
Great workout week!! your track run is super fast!!
ReplyDeleteI just finished the Biggest Loser myself :) I think my favorite show is probably Castle. Love that show!
Triathlon in April=you can so do it!
I'm gonna have to steal that Chick-Fil-A trick in the heat of the summer...there's one near our house. I am the same way on Tuesday nights-- we love Parenthood, and I like to catch BL first, so that makes for a lot of tv, and I usually can't sit still that long. I used to go to the gym for the first part of BL and watch it while running, then come home and sit for the rest. :)
ReplyDelete