Training Log Tuesday is a summary of my workouts for the week so I can look back on them someday and see when and what I did for my workouts in different stages of life.
And like usual, here's the color code:
Running=Red
Swimming=Blue
Biking=Purple
At Home Workout DVD's=Orange
Elliptical=Green
Walking=Pink
Free Weights=Grey
Monday: 6 mile jogging stroller run (? 54-ish)/4:30PM. P90X abs (15 min)/6PM.
Tuesday: P90X arms and shoulders (60 min.)/3:30PM.
Wednesday: 6 mile track workout (6x800 @ 3:20, 3:10, 3:09, 3:08, 3:07, 3:03)/12:30PM.
Thursday: Jillian's 30 Day Shred Levels 1 and 3 (40 min.)/8:30AM.
Friday: 6 mile jogging stroller run (?56-ish min.)/9AM.
Saturday: Biggest Loser Cardio Max (40 min.)/4PM. (I missed my long run :( Scott was out of town, and I took B to 3 different parties today! 9AM, 2PM, and 6:30PM. It was crazy.)
Sunday: Rest
Total running miles: 18
This was my first week attempting to get back on a scheduled workout plan rather than deciding what I wanted to do when I woke up. I liked having an idea of what I was going to do that day, and I liked not feeling like I needed to still run or do cardio on my Tuesday/Thursday strength training days. I didn't like feeling guilty when I didn't stick to the plan though. I skipped abs on Wednesday and pilates on Friday because I really wasn't in the mood to do them. I actually started to do an ab video in place of pilates on Friday, but I turned the video off after about 3 minutes because I just wasn't in the mood. It was hard to miss my long run on Saturday, but there was nothing I could do about it. It's good to miss them every once in awhile because sometimes I forget what a luxury they are until I miss one. Sometimes waking up really early on Saturdays and running in bad weather starts to feel a bit like a punishment, but then I miss a long run and I realize how lucky I am to get to do those long runs every Saturday. My favorite workout of the week was Thursday's. I love the 30 Day Shred, and a double dose of the 30 Day Shred is even better. I'd never done two levels back to back before, but it was an awesome workout. I definitely want to do that again on my strength training days.
I'm really looking forward to my long run this Saturday because I signed up for my first 10 mile race! Since it's my first 10 mile race, I guess that means I'll get a PR no matter what. :)
Great week! I love the shred too.. what do you think of the BL cardio? Never tried it. Enjoy the 10-miler... Philly has a great one (Broad St run) and I think that's my favorite distance!
ReplyDelete