Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Training Log Tuesday: 11/7-11/13


Training Log Tuesday is a summary of my workouts for the week so I can look back on them someday and see when and what I did for my workouts in different stages of life. 
And like usual, here's the color code: 
Running=Red
Swimming=Blue
Biking=Purple
At Home Workout DVD's=Orange
Elliptical=Green
Walking=Pink
Free Weights=Grey


Monday: P90X Chest and Back (55 min.) + abs (15 min.)/8AM. (I had to do this modified because 1. I'm a weakling and not used to strength training, and 2. I don't have a pull-up bar yet. I basically ended up doing a lot of push-ups in slightly different ways. Even though I modified it, I was still SO SORE the next day.) 13.25 mile stationary bike ride, level 6, 80-90 RPM (60 min.)/7:30PM

Tuesday: P90X Plyometrics (60 min.)/8AM. (This workout was awesome. It also made me really sore (especially my calves), but it's one of the best at-home workouts I've ever done.) 9-ish mile easy stationary bike ride (mostly so I could watch Biggest Loser because B was watching Sesame Street on our TV.) (45 min)/7PM.

Wednesday: 4 mile jogging stroller run (36 min.)/8AM. P90X arms and shoulders with 5 lb. weights that were way too light for this workout. (60 min.)/6PM. I need to invest in some more weights if I'm going to keep doing P90X. I really like it so far, I just need a little more equipment. 

Thursday: 6 mile jogging stroller run (55 min.)/9AM. P90X abs (15 min.)/10:15AM

Friday: About 8.5 mile run (79 min.)/2PM.

Saturday: About 12 mile run (1:38)/7AM. P90X abs (15 min.)/9AM

Sunday: Rest

Total Running Miles: 30.5

 My running miles were higher this week than they have been in a long time. That's partly because I missed running after a taper week and then a rest week for my half marathon, and partly because I got to run 8 miles on Friday during B's nap because my parents were here visting. They wanted to take a nap as well, so I was free to run while everyone napped! I was on a roll with P90X for a few days, but I took a break from it when my parents got here. I'm planning to get back on track with them starting tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment