Weekly workout summary color code:
Running=Red
Swimming=Blue
Biking=Purple
At Home Workout DVD's=Orange
Elliptical=Green
Walking=Pink
Free Weights=Grey
Monday: Kind of took the day off from exercising except for the biking I did to get a few things at the store and take B to the park because I was car-less that day.
Tuesday: Pilates(40 min.)/9AM. A little more casual biking. Still car-less.
Wednesday: 7 mile tempo treadmill run(55 min.) Mile 1 (9:09 pace), Mile 1-3 (7:05 pace), Mile 3-4 (9:09 pace), Mile 4-6 (6:40-7:05 pace), mile 6-7 (8:30-9:09 pace)/5PM. Jillian's abs Level 1, no wts.(15min.)/7PM.
Thursday: 4 mile run outside(33 min.)/5:30PM.
Friday: On the Ball Pilates(30 min.)/4:40PM. 10.5 mile stationary bike ride(45 min.)/6PM.
Saturday: 11 mile run(88min.)/6:30AM. First 8 miles were with a friend who had a GPS. Avg. pace was 8:30/mile. I did the last two or so with no GPS, not sure the pace.
Total Running Miles: 22
I was happy to get a good tempo run in this week. I hadn't done a hard run in awhile, so I wasn't sure if I would be able to hit my goal of a 7min/mile tempo. Even though I was able to do it, I definitely felt it the next day! I was sore.
This week my main workout goal is to get three good quality runs in. I'm planning to do a track interval workout tonight, a tempo run Thursday night, and a good long run Saturday morning. Hope it all goes well!
What was your favorite/most proud workout this week?
Mine was Wednesdays tempo run!
No comments:
Post a Comment