After last month's 30 Day challenge of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, this month's challenge feels like a piece of cake! It's fun to take pictures of random everyday things that I normally wouldn't take pictures of, and it has inspired me to finally look in to taking the free photography classes that came with my camera.
I know I already posted day one's picture last week, but then I decided to post the pictures a week at a time. It would feel weird starting on day 2, so here's day 1 again.
Day 1
Luckily my cute little sickie didn't get me sick for my half marathon (race recap coming soon), but poor Scott and Boston are still sick. They are getting better though. Boston seems to have plenty of energy now, but I can tell his throat still hurts.
This picture doesn't count as one of my daily pictures since I didn't take it, but I liked it too much not to share. The only good thing about Boston being sick is that he'll actually cuddle with me. It's one of my favorite things in the world.
Anyway, on to day 2.
Day 2
Here's Boston examining his stained hands after finishing his bowl of frozen blueberries. I promise I didn't brainwash him to eat rice cakes and frozen blueberries for breakfast. He just saw me eating them one day and asked for some. Now he gobbles them up like candy. He's definitely his momma's boy.
Day 3
Our favorite summer hang out. One of the best parts about living in Texas is that there seems to be a neighborhood pool around every corner. This is my friend's neighborhood pool and it's definitely our favorite. It has a kiddie pool as well as a bigger pool with a big water slide that I love to take Boston down.
Day 4
Anyone know how to get ink out of khaki? This was a disappointing find in the dryer. However, I was so grateful that these shorts were the only thing that got ruined. I guess I better check my husband's pockets a little better before I do the laundry. It's hard to find shorts long enough to fit a 6'4'' guy, so these shorts were a sad loss. Unless anyone knows a magical trick for getting stains out that have already been through the dryer???
Day 5
Who would have thought we would see something like this in the parking lot of Walgreens? Scott and I made a quick stop at Walgreens for ice-cream and a red box on the way home from our date Saturday night. When Scott got back in the car he told me he found my picture-of-the-day for me. I'll admit I would have just thought this was a cool looking car if Scott hadn't explained the luxury of them to me.
Day 6
Yummy Father's Day dinner. It tasted a little better than my mac n cheese disaster. :)
Day 7
My first and most time consuming hobby is running, but I think my second one might be shopping. The endorphins from finding a good deal are almost as good as the endorphins from having a good run. :) My friend Stacie and I had fun picking out some $5 necklaces and earrings from the 70% off rack at New York and Company, and then I found this cute Gap shirt for $5 to match one of the necklaces. We did pretty good for having two two-year-olds with us who were ready for their naps!







Great job with your picture a day! And I am loving that top and necklace combo! Wait, I HAVE that necklace... it was a bday present from a friend. We're twinkies! :)
ReplyDelete