I loved this pampered chef recipe for mango salsa! It went perfect on top of fish, but it would also be good on chicken, or in tacos. I also love pampered chef's cilantro lime rice recipe. It's easy, and it goes well with all sorts of dinners, including this one.
Here are the recipes:
Mango Salsa
2 mangos
1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained. Or 1 fresh pineapple
1/4 C. chopped fresh cilantro
2 T. peeled and finely chopped fresh ginger
1/2 C. chopped red onion
1/4 C. rice vinegar
1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
l lime
Cilantro Rice
4 tsp. chicken boullion
4 tsp. garlic-4 garlic cloves smashed
1/2 bunch cilantro
1 can diced green chilies
3/4 tsp. salt
1 T. butter
1/2 small onion, chopped
1 1/2 C. rice/ 3 C. water
(mix all ingredients together, cook on high in rice cooker for 20 min.)
What are you going to put the mango salsa on?
Oooh mango salsa sound yummy! I wanna put it on everything!
ReplyDelete