Is doing it during an episode of this!
Who do you want to win?
I'm torn between these two cute sisters. I'll be happy with either though.
I was planning to do a cookie test update afterwards, but it'll have to wait because....
After reading this awesome blog post on Saturday (10 Reasons You Should Read This and Then Turn Off Your Computer), I went and got my nose stuck in a book. It had been too long since I did that, and now I can't wait to finish it.
Are you going to miss Jillian next season?
I'm not too worried about it. I get my daily fill of her.
*edited to add...Now that I know who's replacing her, I actually am a little worried. Not sure if it'll be a favorite show anymore. :(
*edited to add...Now that I know who's replacing her, I actually am a little worried. Not sure if it'll be a favorite show anymore. :(
What's on your summer reading list?
I want to read the Bourne series. Anyone ever read those? Are they good?


I want to read those too!!! We should read them together! Book club!! I know how you love goals and stuff. We could have a reading schedule and everything. I'm totally geeking out right now.
ReplyDelete