FAmILy, FrIenDs, FoOd, FUn, RaCE, LauGhS, GoOd MemORiEs!
Memorial Day started with the annual Striders race. I usually do the half-marathon, but decided to do the 5K this year because I was feeling a little burned out from the longer races I had recently done. I had a lot of fun and ended up getting 2nd place. I beat my time from the last 5K I did a couple weeks ago by about 30 seconds (21:25). Kristen was nice and took Scott's place as a race supporter and got up at 6:00 a.m. to come with me to my race and take pictures. What a good sis. Scott's already all moved in to our new place in Texas! I will join him tomorrow!
I also got to say good-bye to some of my favorite people in the world before I leave for Texas tomorrow! Sherstin and Trevor stopped by to visit for awhile! I'm going to miss them!
No comments:
Post a Comment