I was a little iffy about leaving my warm house for the pouring rain and such a long run, but Whitney was all for it and it turned out to be tons of fun! The mountains looked so pretty with the misty clouds! I LOVE living so close to Provo Canyon so I have somewhere pretty to run all the time! I didn't know Whitney very well before the run, but after an hour and fifty minutes of running I have a new cool friend and running buddy! I'll also (hopefully) never use the rain as an excuse to not run because rainy runs are the best!! Besides, nothing feels better than a long hot shower after running in the rain!!
I had Scott take a couple pictures of me when I got home from my run soaked to the bone with sloshy shoes because I thought it would be fun to post them. Well, I uploaded them, saw how ugly they were, and then deleted them. I'll post a picture of Boston instead because he is really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment