Monday, December 1, 2008

Pregnant Turkey Trot

Pregnant Turkey Trot!

291/2 weeks (10 more weeks!!)Align Center

Thanksgiving Day started with my very first 4 mile turkey trot at the Orem Sports Fitness Center. It was really fun and I think I will make it a new Thanksgiving Day tradition! Except next year I'll be pushing the baby in the stroller instead of carrying him in my stomach! I think that will be more comfortable. Maybe then I won't have to go to the bathroom one mile in to the race, and my stomach won't keep tightening up. I already have lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.

Scott was so sweet to get up early with me and come to the race so I could have someone to smile and wave at.

This is me halfway through the race running up to Scott to give him my sweater. I had to pee SO BAD, but they don't put porta-potties out for a four mile race.



Scott would be sad if I didn't post this picture. He thinks it's awesome. I definitely look pregnant in this picture. That big smile on my face is because I'm about 100 meters from the finish line! My goal was to finish in under an hour and I made it in 42:50! Yahoo!


4 comments:

  1. Andrea, you were amazing to run the turkey trot 6 months pregnant. We loved having both of you come to the Fitzgerald/Holland lunch before going to the Billings dinner. You're good sports to help us eat all the food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're amazing! i can't believe you ran that pregnant...i probably couldn't do that NOW not pregnant! you look so cute and tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing!!!! I know everyone else said that too, but it's true. Cute pix! I love the belly.
    PS does the black shirt I sent you fit, because if not I have another one that is more loose that you can switch for!!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow im seriously SO impressed! I couldnt have done that for the life of me. You are awesome! THe nursery looks great! Doesnt it make it seem more real?

    ReplyDelete